Vehicle sticker marketing is helping many business organizations to drive the brand message to the customers cheaper, faster, and wider. For instance, a simple bumper sticker will aid in creating awareness and also generate responses about the product or services you are selling while people are stuck in traffic or even sitting in the parking lot.
However, you have to go beyond decals, digital display stickers, or printing for successful sticker marketing using vehicles. There are many essentials apart from the regular ones that contribute to the successful impact of these stickers.
The key differentiator for your company in today’s saturated marketplace is branding. The competitor will continuously battle to win shrinking customer attention. Within 0 to 8 seconds, you have to draw the full attention of the target customers.
- Proper branding will help your company to stand out and get seen. How are you exactly planning to make your brand sticker stick out from the millions of other vehicle stickers that potential customers will encounter daily?
- The ultimate factor will be the design, where you have to incorporate brand assets like the name and logo of the company along with some attractive tagline.
Elements like font, colors, mascot, unique value proposition, and slogans matter a lot in preparing the stickers.
2. Convey the message
The second essential is paying attention to the message you want to convey. Here is where you can input the detail of your service or product and the special offers. If any, this will be the heart of the sticker for the campaign.
- Convey a true message because people don’t like to get disappointed if the final product is not what you promised.
- Within a few seconds, you need to get the message across. So stick to the short, sharp, and sizeable message that is readable from a distance.
3. Contact details
If you have already won the attention and passed on the message, you have to convey the contact information as well. This is the prime rule of lead acquisition using car stickers. Include your
- Social media handles
- Email id
- Phone numbers
This is crucial as people should know how to reach you after knowing about the brand.
4. Call to action
The next step is call-to-action. Suppose a potential lead is very interested in the company. But what to do next?
- Remember that you shared the contact details but not what to do.
- It can be something simple as “CALL NOW” or “VISIT US” and other such precise notes to nudge the customers down the sales pipeline.
Take these potential customers via the CTA to the online platform as well.
Now you have converted the leads and closed the sales as well. But how do you know where the sales originated from? Was it social media, SMS blasts, or emails? So ask how these customers found you. It will help to understand whether the stickers on the vehicles are working as you planned.
This way, you can actually tell exactly how many conversions are possible from the sticker marketing campaigns.